We are committed to putting our customers first and being transparent on how we collect, use and protect your personal information. The data controller is C3E Cosmos LLP (referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”).
We want you to be confident that the personal information you give us is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it.
- We keep your data safe and secure.
- We always tell you how we intend use your data.
- We only keep your data for as long as it is needed.
- We never sell your data to a third party.
- Your data is yours and you have the right to request access or deletion of personal information.
- Personal Information we collect
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- How to change your permission
- Your information rights and responsibilities
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How long do we keep your information?
2. Personal information we collect.
When and what personal information – How and why we collect personal information.
- When you order with C3E Cosmos LLP you must provide us with your email address. Your personal details, including without limitation your name, postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, title, marital status, IP address and primary card and bank details.
- When you visit our Site we may collect information about your online browsing behaviour and any devices you have used to access our Site including your IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers.
- The collection and storage of personal data allows us to receive your order, process your payment, complete the Installation of the goods you have ordered, contact you about your order, record your consent to marketing and provide you with a warranty.
3. When and why we share or disclose your personal information
The personal information that we collect when you use our Site is confidential.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party in the following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law;
- If required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority or any other
appropriate regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
- In line with our own Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Our technical partners for the purposes of enabling your interaction with the site;
- Any of your personal information, including contact details, gathered while operating our Site shall not be sold to third parties or used for the purposes of unsolicited communications.
- Any of your personal information, including contact details, gathered while operating our Site shall may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
5. How you can change permissions
Your permission is of huge importance to us. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
6. Your information rights and responsibilities
Under data protection legislation you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. At our discretion, we may charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification.
We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. Please address requests and questions about this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests, or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and user demographics.
- Right to refer: If you’re not satisfied with the way any complaint you make in relation to your personal information is handled by us then you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection regulator.
7. Keeping your personal information secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do our best to keep the information you disclose to us secure. However, we can’t guarantee its security. By using our Site you accept the inherent risks of providing information online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
8. How long do we keep your information?
Call us today on 01420 561743 to find out more, or click here to fill in our contact form